Will now be available independent of a D365 Customer Engagement license .
- for working with partners, customers, franchisees, external people
- allow external users to interact with CDS data
- anonymous users or leverage existing login providers like LinkedIn, Microsoft Account and others or enterprise logins via Azure AD, SAML2, OpenId Connect or WS-Fed.
- portal designer toolkit (low-code/no-code)
- template functionality
- leverage or embed Power BI, Flow, SharePoint, Azure Blob Storage, Azure AD B2C, Azure Application Insights
- pro dev extensibility
Source & more information:
Introducing PowerApps Portals: powerful low-code websites for external users
Last Updated on May 30, 2021